Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Photo-An-Hour : 9th March 2013

I've seen this project on many blogs -- take one photo every hour for your day -- and I wanted to try it so badly. So on my last day off from work, I decided to do it. It worked out that the same day was also Margarita Saturday. Needless to say, after a certain point in the night, the photos stopped, but I already love having the memories of each of the [early] hours of that day. I don't know where this project originated, but I'm glad it did. I'll be doing this again in the future.

✶ ~ Margarita Saturday ~ ✶

10:30 -- COFFEE.

11:30 -- a trip to the animal shelter to gather skin swabs. I wish I could take this cat home (I drew blood off the same cat a few weeks ago...)

12:30 -- looking out my window at the beautiful weather.
13:30 -- writing study guides for microbiology.
14:30 -- doing my makeup and getting ready to go out.
15:30 -- Margarita Saturday begins!

16:30 -- one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor . . .
17:30 -- so this happened.

18:30 -- Sól enjoying the party!

19:30 -- the party enjoying Sól.


....maybe it's a good thing that's as far as I got. I wish I had gotten a fresh photo of the new bruise I got shooting arrows in the yard the same night. This was such a fun idea (and a fun day)! If anyone knows of the original source of Photo-An-Hour, please let me know! I'd love to give credit to the idea.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Spring Break (and Nick Cave!!!) next week. Hopefully I'll get the chance to do this again soon~

2 comments:

  1. I love this glimpse into your world!! What an adorable cat as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish so much I could take him! Our shelter in town is a kill shelter unfortunately, and I can't believe that boy's been there for over a month. If I owned my house, I would bring him home immediately, but it was hard enough to convince my landlord to let me have my one cat. Strange is there is no problem with the 65 lb dog..

      Delete